My name is Gerry Orz, founder of a non-profit organization Kids Resource. I am 11 years old and I would like to ask for your help in promoting my message all around the world. I have been bullied in school for so many reasons – too tall, gay parents, parent a foreigner, too honest , too polite, too Jewish…I refused to feel like a victim, but I had the support of my mothers and a brother and my voice was HEARD. Not everyone is so lucky.
There are so many people in this world that don’t have a voice – they're being bullied, abused and threatened every day of their life. Can you imagine how it feels to be afraid to speak … to make a move… to breathe…to question yourself every day if you are worthy of living? Horrible! Devastating! Unspeakable!
I am asking all of you to watch "Day Of Silence", educate your kids and your schools and join me on 12/12 for Global Bullying Prevention Day for all of those that can’t speak for themselves, to understand how it feels to be in their shoes for just one day! If we all try – that would be the last day on the planet where people are mistreating their own kind! If you can keep silence on that day, feel free to print our sign and attach it to your clothes on 12/12
Sign up for news updates via our Guest Book on the left
Bill SRC-100 has been introduced by CA State Senate to announce 12/12 a Bullying Prevention Day in State of CA. Read details here!
If you can’t keep silence on 12/12, Honor our Bullying-Prevention Day in any way you can:
- Join our supporters all around the world on 12/12 at 12 pm PST for 12 seconds of silence
- Did you ever see someone being bullied and felt bad about it later? You can help them now – 12/12 is your chance make a difference.
- Did you think about how you can help a bully to overcome their anger issues? Try to talk to them in a friendly manner on 12/12.
- Did you make a new friend today? On 12/12 take a look at any victim of bullying and offer them your friendship. Together you are united front against bullying.
- Did you ever think about talking to your children/students about bullying but never had the time to do it? Do it on 12/12 and explain to them what bullying prevention day is all about, watch our movie!
ON 12/12 KIDS AND ADULTS ARE BREAKING THE SILENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL
Help us protect our future generations – join us!
© Copyright 2012 LSKO